The NEET UG admission process for Maharashtra state is administered by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra. The process will be conducted only in online mode according to NMC.
For Maharashtra MBBS 2023 admission, NEET UG 2023 qualified aspirants have to fulfil the domicile eligibility conditions. Candidates who fail to satisfy any of the eligibility criteria will not be granted a medical seat in Maharashtra.
- Candidates will have to visit the DMER NEET UG counselling website — cetcell.net .
2. Candidates will have to register by filling out the online application form and paying the application fee.
3. After that, on the basis of this registration, a merit list will be released and shortlisted candidates on the merit list will be called for counselling.
4. During the counselling, aspirants have to fill in their preferences for colleges and courses.
5. Finally, based on these preferences, rank, seat matrix, and reservation, Maharashtra MBBS admission will be granted.