Are you searching for Physics Activity File with diagrams for your class 12 board examination? If yes , then this article is for you.
Today here we have provided Physics activity File with diagrams for your class 12 board examination.
List of Physics Activity for Class 12
CBSE Class 12 Physics Activities Section A
1. To measure the resistance and impedance of an inductor with or without an iron core.
2. To measure resistance, voltage (AC/DC) and current (AC), and check the continuity of a given circuit using a multimeter.
3. To assemble a household circuit comprising three bulbs, three (on/off) switches, a fuse and a power source.
4. To assemble the components of a given electrical circuit.
5. To study the variation in potential drop with the length of a wire for a steady current.
6. To draw the diagram of a given open circuit comprising at least a battery, resistor/rheostat, key, ammeter and voltmeter. Mark the components that are not connected in proper order and correct the circuit and also the circuit diagram.
CBSE Class 12 Physics Activities Section B
1. To identify a diode, an LED, a resistor and a capacitor from a mixed collection of such items.
2. Use a multimeter to see the unidirectional flow of current in the case of a diode and an LED and check whether a given electronic component (For example, a diode) is in working order.
3. To study the effect of intensity of light (by varying distance of the source) on an LDR.
4. To observe refraction and lateral deviation of a beam of light incident obliquely on a glass slab.
5. To observe diffraction of light due to a thin slit.
6. To study the nature and size of the image formed by a (i) convex lens or (ii) concave mirror on a screen by using a candle and a screen (for different distances of the candle from the lens/mirror).
7. To obtain a lens combination with the specified focal length by using two lenses from the given set of lenses.