Are you Searching for DC Pandey Objective Physics for NEET Vol 2 then you are on the right website.
Here we have uploaded the review, best Buying links along with download links for DC Pandey Objective Physics for NEET Vol 2.
MORE SIMILAR BOOKS :
Disclaimer: This blog does not own this e-book neither created nor scanned. We simply supplying the hyperlink already available on internet and other sources. I have created this Blog Just to help students . If any manner it violates the law or has any issues then kindly contact us or mail us at [email protected] for removal of this Link .
ABOUT THE BOOK
NEET Exam is a gateway for the top medical institutes in the country. To give direction to NEET preparation, a proper revision of chapters is required to plug the gaps and holes and thus taste the sweetness of success.
The updated edition of the & NEET Objective Series” has been specifically prepared for the NEET aspirants and other medical exams. As the name of the title suggests, Volume 02 deals with the subject of ‘Physics’ covering the entire syllabus of the class 12th NCERT Textbook in 14 Chapters for the preparationfor both the school and entrance exam. Along with this, NEET Solved Papers of 2021 & 2022have been accumulated for examining the pattern of Previous Question Papers. This book has:
The unique features accumulated in this book are:
1. Divides each chapter under logical topic heads
2. Highlighting Important points under text notes, & extra points to enrichstudents
3. Solved Examples for the topics to develop the Problem-Solving Skills
4. Checkpoints in between the text to remain linked with the concepts
5. 3-fold Exercises at the end of each chapter for rigorous practice
6. Part A –Taking it Together: contains Objective Questions as per the level of difficulty
7. Part B – Medical Entrance Special Format Question: covers all special types of questions asked in the Medical Entrances
8. Part C – Medical Entrances ‘Gallery’ Covering all the questions asked in the Last 12 Years (2022 -2011) in NEET & other Medical Entrances.
9. Answers/ solutions to some selected questions are provided for different exercises.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
DC Pandey is a distinguished author and an experienced teacher, with a strong passion for physics. He is known for his unique teaching style, which simplifies complex concepts and makes them easy to comprehend. Students preparing for competitive exams such as JEE and NEET find his books highly beneficial, as they cover the topics in great detail and provide ample practice exercises.
Alongside his writing, DC Pandey has also mentored and guided numerous students at several prestigious coaching institutes. His commitment to physics education has earned him widespread recognition as one of India’s best physics educators.
The “Understanding Physics” series by DC Pandey is a comprehensive collection of books that covers the entire syllabus of physics for various competitive exams. The books are structured in a systematic manner to cater to the specific requirements of each exam, and they include numerous examples and illustrations to facilitate easy learning.
In summary, DC Pandey’s contributions to physics education have had a significant impact on countless students’ lives. His expertise and passion for teaching continue to inspire students and educators alike, making him a highly respected figure in the field of physics education.
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Moving Charges
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Solids and Semiconductor Devices
BEST BUYING LINKS
NEET OBJECTIVE PHYSICS VOL 2
- Publisher : Arihant Publication; Fifteenth edition (27 April 2023); Arihant Publications, 4577/15, Daryaganj, New Delhi, Delhi 110002, Contact Us: 0-1140506380, Email – [email protected]
- Language : English
- Paperback : 950 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9389204836
- ISBN-13 : 978-9389204834
- Item Weight : 1 kg 430 g
- Dimensions : 20.3 x 25.4 x 4.7 cm
- Country of Origin : India
|ELECTRIC CHARGE & FIELDS
|ELECTROSTATIC POTENTIAL & CAPACITANCE
|MAGNETIC EFFECT OF CURRENT & MOVING CHARGES
|MAGNETISM & MATTER
|DUAL NATURE OF RADIATION & MATTER
|SOLID & SEMICONDUCTOR DEVICES
Is DC Pandey Objective Physics good for NEET?
Yes, Objective Physics by DC Pandey is good for NEET
Where can I download DC Pandey Objective Physics for NEET?
DC Pandey Objective Physics can be downloaded from NEET LIBRARY.